Princeton Review GRE Premium Prep, 2021 by The Princeton Review
Princeton Review GRE Premium Prep, 2021: 6 Practice Tests + Review & Techniques + Online Tools (Graduate School Test Preparation) by The Princeton Review
English | July 28th, 2020 | ISBN: 0525569375 | 464 pages | EPUB | 48.32 MB
THE ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION FOR YOUR HIGHEST POSSIBLE SCORE. Get the prep you need for your best GRE score with The Princeton Review, including 6 full-length practice tests, thorough topic reviews, exclusive access to premium online content, and a $100 discount on an additional Princeton Review online GRE course.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Powerful tactics to avoid traps and beat the GRE
• Pacing tips to help maximize your time
• Detailed examples of how to employ each strategy to your advantage
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Thorough reviews for every section of the exam
• Valuable practice with complex reading comprehension passages and math problems
• Extensive GRE vocabulary list featuring key terms and exercises, plus a new vocabulary basics chapter
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 6 full-length practice tests (2 in the book & 4 online) with detailed answer explanations
• Drills for each test section—Verbal, Math, and Analytical Writing
• Step-by-step guides for interpreting your practice test results
• In-depth score reports available for online practice exams
Plus, with GRE Premium Prep you’ll get online access to exclusive premium content for an extra competitive edge:
• Key info about grad school admissions, testing calendars, and financial aid
• Video tutorials that break down strategies for each section of the GRE
• Multi-week study guides
• Special “Grad School Insider” section packed with helpful info about grad school admissions, popular programs, application requirements, and more.