Gardening: How to Get Started With Your Own Organic Vegetable Garden by Celine Walker
English | July 2nd, 2019 | ISBN: 1532998686 | 38 pages | EPUB | 0.18 MB
Gardening has Never Been Easier
Are you looking for a comprehensive guide that will help you to set up your own organic vegetable garden?
This book will give you a crash course on what it takes to start growing your own organic produce. This book contains information on plants, soil, tools and troubleshooting tips on how to get started as an organic gardener.
7 Reasons Why You Should Start a Garden
• Commercial Produce is Laced with a Huge Variety of Chemicals
• These Chemicals are Incredibly Harmful to us and the Environment
• Growing Your Own Products is the Only Way of Knowing Exactly What is in Your Food
• It Will Change Your Way of Looking at Food and You’ll Live a Much Healthier Life
• You are Doing Something Good for the Environment
• It’s Good for Your Budget, and Good for Your Family
• Gardening is a Great Way to Stay in Shape and Feel more Connected to the World Around You
How to get started with your own organic vegetable garden gives you all the information you need to get your garden started, so you’ll be enjoying homegrown, organic produce sooner than you know.
Within this book’s pages, you’ll find the answers to these questions and more. Just some of the questions and topics covered include
• What is an Organic Garden?
• Why Bother with Organic Gardening
• How to Get Started
• What to Grow?
• Potions and Fixes
• Tips & Troubleshooting