Princeton Review GRE Prep, 2021: 4 Practice Tests + Review & Techniques + Online Features (Graduate School Test Preparation) by The Princeton Review
English | July 28th, 2020 | ISBN: 0525569383 | 608 pages | EPUB | 48.30 MB
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Prep for a perfect GRE score with this expanded 2021 edition. Includes 4 full-length practice tests, thorough topic reviews, extra practice online, and a $100 discount on an additional Princeton Review online GRE course.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Powerful tactics to avoid traps and beat the GRE
• Pacing tips to help maximize your time
• Detailed examples of how to employ each strategy to your advantage
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Thorough reviews for every section of the exam
• Valuable practice with complex reading comprehension passages and math problems
• Extensive GRE vocabulary list featuring key terms and exercises, plus a new vocabulary basics chapter
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 4 full-length practice tests (2 in the book & 2 online) with detailed answer explanations
• Drills for each test section—Verbal, Math, and Analytical Writing
• Step-by-step guides for interpreting your practice test results
• In-depth score reports available for online practice exams.